Ukrainian activists accused “Nestle” in russification of Ukraine
They gathered in front of "Nestle Ukraine" office
Ukrainian activists gathered near Kyiv office of "Nestle Ukraine" to express their utmost indignation of company’s anti-Ukrainian policy.
Recently,”Nesquik” company (a part of “Nestle”) demanded on Russian language as a key requirement for those, who apply for a job in cooking show for “Ukraine” TV Channel.
The "raisin" of the event was Nesquik bunny, which symbolizes blood-thirsty company and its contribytion for Russian aggression.
Hence Ukrainian journalist Alla Zheliznyak was denied in employment because of her Ukrainian language. "Nestle" imposes Russian language within media dimension is an act of incredible hostility toward Ukraine. Now Ukrainian media has only 28% Ukrainian language content. Activists have monitored the Kyiv supermarkets and found that the company "Nestle" in Ukraine still sells many products, which come from Russian factories.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars