UEFA is not going to allocate money for Crimea
It will help Crimean football structures by supplying outfit and equipment
The head of the Crimean Football Union (CFU) Yuriy Vetoha said that Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) will provide comprehensive assistance to develop football in Crimea. According to him, this assistance concerns sports equipment, but not money.
There is an agreement that UEFA will facilitate Crimean football sphere by supplying outfit, equipment, organizing of games with teams from other countries and set some in professional football training. “But this is to happen only after our championship will function. And we are talking about this kind of assistance. There was nothing said about money," said Vetoha.
UEFA did not allow Russia to include Crimean football in its membership and decided to create a separate area in the occupied peninsula.
At the same time, DPR and LPR teems were included into the world rating of the Confederation of Independent Football Associations (CONIFA). DPR team took 49th position and team of LPR took 51st position in the CONIFA.
UEFA Champions League: Dynamo Kyiv hosts Benfica tonight 19 October, 10:01
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
Ukraine defeats Kosovo 3-0 10 October, 10:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars