2016 Rio Paralympics: Ukraine to face Iran in the final of football tournament
The game to kick off at 22.30 Kyiv time
Ukraine has always been of the favorites of the football tournaments at Paralympic Games. Since 2000, Ukrainians have been constantly participating as finalists of these football competitions. In 2000, Ukraine lost to Russia; four years after that, the Yellow Blues won by outmatching Brazilians. In 2008, Ukrainians defended their champion title and outplayed the Russian team. In London 2012, the title went back to Russians.
This time, Ukraine will face Iran in the final game of the tournament in the frameworks of Rio Paralympics. Previously, in the semifinals, Iranians devastated the hosts of the competition, Brazilians (5:0). Meanwhile, Ukrainians outmatched the Dutch (4:0).
The final game between Ukraine and Iran will take place at Deodoro stadium in Rio, at 10.30 p.m. Kyiv time.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case