Zakarpattia region: 315 households are flooded
The overall damage, provoced by the natural disaster, costs $834 thousand
Four districts of Zakarpattia region (Mezhyhirskyi, Rakhiv, Tyachiv and Irashavskyi), 315 households were flooded, as the press service of State Emergency Service reported on their Facebook page. A great number of the settlements are partly disconnected from the power supply.
On the Saturday morning the water arrived in many houses of Rakhiv town, and one of the roads to the ski resort Dragobrat has been destroyed.
According to the State Emergency Service, 50 pieces of equipment and 210 people were brought for liquidation of consequences of floods. The situation could worsen in the region, as precipitation in the form of rain with sleet are expected in the mountainous regions of Zakarpattia today.
According to the preliminary estimations, the damage of the natural disaster equals $834 thousand.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars