Yuliya Magdych presented debut fashion show on MBKFD international fashion week
The designer created her brand just a year ago
On February 5 as part of MBKFD international fashion week Yuliya Magdych presented her debut fashion show. The designer showed her new collection autumn-winter 2016 called “Litopys” united under the theme of women warriors, inspired by Grand Duchess Olga.
Yuliya Magdych created her brand just a year ago. Since then clothes with traditional Ukrainian embroidery have captured attention far beyond our country. France, Monaco, Germany, Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia, the USA, Japan – this is not even the entire list of countries where young Ukrainian brand is in high demand. Recently Yuliya has become the first Ukrainian designer to present her collection at Selfridges in London.
Yuliya Magdych describes her clothes: “My mission is to design clothes beyond time and trends, decoding the DNA of Ukrainian embroidery”.
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas