Young Ukraine’s scientists to receive $ 47.6 thousand of funding
First Competition of young scientists’ projects held in Ukraine
There was the first competition of the projects of young Ukrainian scientists. The 439 projects of 114 representatives from different universities and research institutions of Ukraine took part in the competition. The 79 projects became the winners. $ 47.6 thousand of funding from the state budget will be divided between them.
"Young scientists are the golden fund of the nation. The state will support them. The competition motivates scientists to new discoveries", says 51-year-old Liliya Grinevich, Minister of Education and Science.
Only PhDs under 35 and doctoral students and doctors under the age of 40 years were allowed to take part in the competition, Gazeta.ua reports.
"It is necessary that these talents were working in Ukraine and took part in the international projects", she added.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain