Yerevan: skirmish between police and post invaders, one wounded
Formal group leader Arayik Khandoyan got injured
There was a skirmish between the police and members of the opposition movement "Foundering parliament", which occupied a police station in the Yerevan, Armenian capital. Sputnik Armenia reports this.
The formal leader of the armed group Arayik Khandoyan got wounded in the result of the shooting.
The Yerevan Police spokesman Ashot Aharonian confirmed this information.
"The shots heard on the territory of the police station in breach of the requirements of law enforcement agencies. Law enforcers returned fire, one of the gunmen got wounded. It is Arayik Khandoyan", said Ashot Aharonian.
No other details have been notified.
Khandoyan is an active participant of the Karabakh war, better known by the nickname "the lone wolf".
Several members of the armed group have also fought in the Karabakh war in the 1990s in the "Shushi special battalion".
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case