Yerevan: Seized police building group preparing for second stage of struggle
They will decide on meeting on Wednesday
Supporters of the armed group that seized the building of the regiment of the patrol service in Yerevan said they intend to move to the second stage of the struggle, Novosti Armenia reports referring to the representative of the Constituent Parliament Alec Enigomshyan.
"Sasna tsrer group already passed the stage of political legitimacy, and is preparing to begin the second phase of the people's struggle. There is no man who has not expressed his assistance to Sasna tsrer group in Armenia today, it’s a fact", Enigomshyan said.
He stressed that this issue will be discussed during today's meeting on Khorenatsi Street.
"They will concretize and make a decision in which direction to go", he explained.
According to him, the fight goes on, and the people who are on the territory of PPPs continue to maintain a strong spirit.
"Some of the uncertainty that currently exists is associated with the transition to the second stage of struggle. This struggle of the people today is a growing need for self-expression of the people, however, it has to be coordinated", added Enigomshyan.
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels