Women play extremely important role at war, - Poltorak
The Defense Minister congratulated Ukrainian women on the approaching International Women’s Day
As Ukraine prepares to celebrate the International Women’s Day on March 8, leading officials congratulated their female compatriots on this date. In particular, Stepan Poltorak, the Defense Minister, delivered a speech at the Council of Reforms’ Committee of the Ministry on Friday.
“A woman’s role on the frontline is crucial, because every day, she reminds us what we are dying for, what we are fighting for in our home land. A woman reminds us of our mothers, our wives, daughters, and that gives us strength. All women serving with the army, volunteers and all those who care for the Armed Forces contribute to strengthening our troops, so that we can protect our independence and statehood; there are no doubts about it”, the official said.
Poltorak wished Ukrainian women love, inspiration and best of luck in their deeds.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas