Witness of Istanbul terrorist attack: There was no evacuation, but also no panic
People went into transfer zone by themselves
There was no evacuation, but the panic during the explosions did not arise. Iryna Lerman, an eyewitness, told about the terrorist attack at the Ataturk Airport in Istanbul to "112 Ukraine".
She passed the passport control to flight to Ankara as the explosions occurred in front of her, Iryna says.
At first there was a bang, but it was not clear what was happening.
"But after the second explosion, which was far away, of course, people rushed to escape. I cannot say that there was the panic; apparently the Turks are accustomed to these things. We went into the transfer zone, and in a while, not far from there, there was a third blast and the shooting, "she says, noting that the evacuation has not occurred.
Lerman does not know whether there were more Ukrainians near the explosion site, because she was on the inside line of the terminal, where, as a rule, citizens of Turkey are registered.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas