WikiLeaks to publish documents that may influence the results of US elections
Assange shall publish all the documents before the election day
WikiLeaks publish information that will significantly influence the results of presidential elections in the USA. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange announced that during his video press-conference in Berlin, according to Bild.
Assange promised to publish documents until November 8 – the day opf presidential elections in United States.
According to Assange, WikiLeaks possesses “killing information” threatening to affect people’s choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, reports Express.
At that Reuters reports that Assange denies that releasing documents, connected with the elections in the US, was aimed to damage democrats’ candidate Hillary Clinton. He also stressed that he was quoted incorrectly.
Earlier, WikiLeaks published 29 voice mails, stolen from the US National Committee of the Democratic Party, which include negative statements of unidentified members of the party, about Bernie Sanders and his influence in the party.
This was the second leak, organized by WikiLeaks. It coincides on the second day of the US National Democratic Congress. Hillary Clinton was officially approved as a candidate for US President.
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
Trump, Clinton shake hands after TV debates 10 October, 07:50
Obama urges Republicans to abandon Trump 12 October, 10:34
‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S. 19 October, 09:14
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels