What Ukrainians wish each other on New Year’s eve?
A video poll took place in the downtown Kyiv. People shared their expectations from 2016 and voiced out their wishes to each other
Residents of Kyiv were surveyed and asked to share their expectations from the coming year, replyua.net information portal reported. The research took place shortly before the New Year at Sofiyska Square in the downtown Ukrainian capital.
According to replyua.net whose reporter shot the video (see the video below), the locals expressed quite different wishes, nonetheless, most of them wished financial and economic stability, wealth and peace across the country. The majority said they lacked the very basic things such as decent wages, political stability, health and peace in Ukraine. Many said they expected that in 2016, the military conflict would end and the economy would start to grow. One woman wished “more wisdom for Ukrainian politicians”.
Basically, all Kyivites wished their compatriots peace and tranquility.
The video belongs to replyua.net
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas