Volunteer firefighters to appear in Ukraine, - Avakov
Any person from 18 to 60 years with appropriate physical condition can join the volunteers
Teams of firefighting voluteers will operate in Ukraine. This was announced by the Minister of Internal Affairs Arsen Avakov during his briefing.
According to the Minister, the volunteers will undergo selection and special basic training, with continuous professional development. At the same time, volunteers will be involved only when necessary, so they can have their primary place of employment.
"They won't get paid, but they will have a number of benefits and social guarantees from the state and local governments," - said Avakov.
According to him, any person from 18 to 60 years with appropriate physical condition can join the volunteers.
As the Head of the Interior Ministry, creation of local fire brigades and training of volunteers has already started in six pilot regions - Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Kyiv, Vinnytsya, Ternopil and Lviv regions.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case