Vogue: Kyiv – top shopping city in Europe
Second-hand market near Lisova metro station ranks 2nd in the list of key shopping sites in Kyiv
Vogue Magazine listed Kyiv as one of the best shopping cities in Europe.
“You can skip Marais in Paris or Bond Street in London, but if it comes to shopping – head east, to Kyiv”, - says Vogue overview.
The list includes 10 shopping sites: ateliers, show rooms and boutiques. Second-hand market near Lisova metro station ranks 2nd.
“It swarms with young people looking for everything from cowboy boots to navy jackets. If you’re lucky, you’ll find vintage Armani or Chanel”, - writes Vogue overview about one of the largest second-hand markets in Europe.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case