Video of explosion at Euromaidan in February 2014
Activists assume the use of such explosives could mark the beginning of ultimate mop-up of the Euromaidan by the police
A video showing an explosive going off during the Euromaidan protests in Kyiv. The explosion might have caused the offensive of protesters which led to mass casualties among them later that day, as snipers gunned down dozens of people. The video belongs to YouTube community Maidan 18-20 History.
At 00.37, a powerful explosion occurred near the burned bus; the shields flied several meters high in the air. The activist who shot and uploaded the video wrote that someone was killed by the explosion.
Watch the video:
Previously, Head of the Special Investigation department of the Ukrainian Prosecutor Office Sergey Gorbatyuk said that the investigation of crimes against Euromaidan activists will be dropped on March 1.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case