Verdict in the case of Savchenko to be announced in December
The lawers of Ukrainian pilot might face criminal charges
Russian court might announce the verdict in the case of Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadia Savchenko, who is held in Russian prison, stated her lawer Mykola Polozov in his interview with UNN.
"The judgement on the case of Nadia Savchenko is most probably to be voiced in the first half of December," he said. He also did not exclude that the Russian side might also criminal case against him and other Savchenko's lawer Mark Feygin' it would be a revenge for the protecting the Ukrainian prisoner. Earlier it was reported that the lawyers of Savchenko might be brought to the criminal charges for publishing video with the leader of Russian-backed militants Ihor Plotnytskyi, who gave testimony against Ukrainian political prisoner.
Recalling, this week Mark Feygin, who defends Nadia Savchenko in Russian court, stated in his Twitter page that 40 volumes of materials on her case had been released.
Nadiya Savchenko, Ukrainian MP and former Armed Forces servant, is accused of killing two employees of Russian television, who had been near Luhansk without the permission of the Ukrainian authorities in summer of the past year. Russian prosecution claims that Savchenko led adjustment of fire during the bombardment by the Ukrainian military. Also, pilot is accused of illegally crossing the Russian border.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars