Vandalism in Sevastopol
In Sevastopol, Crimea, unknown desecrated Turkish memorial where soldiers of Crimean war are buried
On the sign leading to the monument they crossed out “Turkish soldiers” and wrote offensive word “jackal”.
The information was written on Facebook by the head of Azerbaijan community in Crimea Ragim Gumbatov.
“This means in Sevastopol vandalism repeats again. They dishonored the memorial. And on the sign leading to the monument those people wrote offensive word. This memorial was built in honor of Turkish warriors”.
Gumbatov says, “It happens not for the first time. Last time outrage happened in 2014. Apart from the fact, in 2009 in Sevastopol a monument dedicated to Azerbaijani fighters was violated, and in May 2015 it repeated again.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case