USA: Ukrainian authorities should honor Maidan by implementing reforms
US Department of State urged Ukrainian authorities respect people’s wish for reforms and elimination of corruption
Ukrainian reformers have achieved considerable progress, but a lot still needs to be done, claimed the US Department of State in its address on the occasion of the 2nd anniversary of Revolution in Ukraine.
The United States urge leaders of Ukraine to honor the memory of Maidan by furthering reforms. In order to do this, Ukraine should fulfill conditions of IMF, eliminate corruption and fight oligarchy in politics and economy, the State Department believes.
“Ukrainians bravely faced sniper attacks and three months of severe cold and Ukraine received a seconds chance for freedom, justice and government that works for the people”, - it is said in the address.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas