US-Ukraine Sea-Breeze 2016 naval drills start on July 18
They are to train for conducting multinational security operations in crisis regions
The joint with the US naval drills Sea Breeze 2016 will begin in Ukraine on July 18.The Defense Ministry's press service reports this.
The training will take place in Odesa and Mykolaiv regions, as well as in the north-western part of the Black Sea. The conducting multinational security operations in crisis regions will be the subject of the training.
The Ukraine’s Arm Forces plan to take part in 10 multinational trainings in 2016. Four of them will be conducted in Ukraine, and six abroad.
Recall that NATO’s Breeze-2016 naval drills started on July 11 in the Black Sea.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case