US successfully conducted tests of rocket, which first stage was developed in Ukraine
It's first major success of rocket after its explosion on October 28, 2014 in a few seconds after start
In the United States Space Flight Center on Wallops Island the ground tests of rocket "Antares" were conducted. The first stage of this rocket is designed by Ukrainian Design Bureau "Yuzhnoye", reports AIN.ua.
This is the first major success of "Antares" rocket after its explosion on October 28, 2014 in a few seconds after the start. The next step has to be the test launch of the carrier rocket, the report says.
It is reported that in 2014 the rocket accident occurred due to a failure in the engine AJ-26 (Aerojet Rocketdyne, United States). Ukrainian engineers had to change the first stage of the rocket so that it could work with completely different engine. This is the RD-181 engine produced in Russia.
Watch the video:
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas