Uman police arrest Israeli citizens who damaged Jesus Christ statue
Police arrested three people
Uman police found three attackers, who are suspected of vandalizing the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Two of them were brothers of 16 and 18 years old from Israel, the third person identity is being established. It is reported by the National Police department in Cherkasy region.
Police suspect the three men of damaging the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, set on a wooden cross at a local pond on the eve of the New Year.
"Given that this is the second time when someone commits illegal actions that lead to the incitement of religious hatred, the establishment and the detention of criminals involved in this criminal offense became a matter of honor for the police", reads the statement.
London continues hearings on Yanukovych debt 19 January, 20:01
EU diplomats ready to extend sanctions against Yanukovych 19 January, 21:26
What about fascism in Ukraine and Russia? 19 January, 22:09
WEF in Davos: Poroshenko meets with Rutte 19 January, 20:47
- POLITICS13:36Britain to continue supporting Ukraine
- SOCIETY13:14Security Service detain drug smugglers in Mykolaiv
- POLITICS12:41Trump inauguration: Protesters clash with police in Washington
- SOCIETY12:34Ukrainians commemorate defenders of Donetsk airport
- POLITICS12:16Batkishchyna wants evidence of Savchenko’s treason from SBU
- POLITICS11:56Trump's inauguration: online broadcast
- FINANCE11:30Roshen confectionary factory in Russian Lipetsk shuts down
- UKRAINE TOP 11:19Court to consider Yanukovych conviction in absentia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:38Security Service finds Russian weapons in ATO zone
- POLITICS10:01Trump’s Treasury pick supports Russia sanctions "100 percent"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:35, 19 January OSCE Head offers night-time monitoring in Donbas
18:33, 19 January Orthodox and Greek Catholic believers celebrate Epiphany