Ukrainians recognized as the poorest nation in Eastern Europe region
Ukraine is reaching values as low as $1,437 wealth per capita
Credit Suisse recently published a study comparing the wealth of an average adult in different countries and presented a really stunning differences. As it came to light, the "poorest" region is Eastern Europe. Nations are reaching values as low as $1,437 for Ukraine, $1,551 for Belarus, and $3,104 for Moldova.
Switzerland leads the chart with staggering 567,000 dollars, and the only other European nations with values over 300,000 are Iceland, Norway, United Kingdom, Sweden, and Luxembourg.
According to Ukraine's State Statistics Service, the average salary in June 2015 was $191, which is 6.4% more compared to May of the same year. Compared with June 2014, the average wages per month increased by 19.4%. The highest average wage of workers has traditionally recorded in the aviation industry - an average of $852, financiers and insurance agents - $392.
Employees of information media and telecommunications industries get $311. Transport industry employees’ wages per month is $250, technicians and scientists - $300. Agrarians get $136 per month. The lowest wages per month get of postal workers and couriers $92. The highest average salary people get in Kyiv and Kyiv region - $307, Donetsk region is on the second place - $230. The lowest average wage in Kherson and Ternopil regions, nearly $145 per month.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars