Ukrainians mourn over tragedy in Istanbul
People bring flowers and candles to Turkish embassy in Kyiv
It was about midnight and early hours of June 29 that Turks and Ukrainians started coming to the Embassy. They express their grief, condolences and support to relatives of those killed in the terrorist act in Istanbul. People bring flowers and candles to pay tribute to the deceased.
As 112 International reported, a Ukrainian citizen is among the victims of the blast at Atatürk international airport. The explosion took place in the late hours of June 28; according to Turkish officials, it claimed lives of at least 36 people and left about 150 more injured.
Ukraine’s Embassy in Istanbul urged the compatriots to refrain from traveling to Istanbul in the near future, due to the terrorist act.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas