Ukrainian Su-25 crashed near Zaporizhia
The pilot of the jet aircraft has died
Su-25 plane of Ukrainian Air Forces crashed while performing the training flight in Zaporizhia region. It was reported by the press service of the General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces. The 23-year old pilot of the single-seat, twin-engine jet aircraft has died as a result of the catastrophe.
The tragedy occurred about 10 o'clock in the morning. The plain has been performing routine training flight, 40 kilometers north of Zaporizhia. Acccording to the report, there are no human calusalties among civilians. civilians are not affected.
The group of rescuers are currently working at the place of the crash. The causes and circumstances of the accident are under investigation.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case