Ukrainian Style festival took place in Israel
The festival was attended by 500 people
Several days ago, festival of beauty and style "Ukrainian Style" took place in Tel Aviv. The event was organized by Israeli Friends of Ukraine community, with the support of the Canadian organization Ukrainian Jewish Encounter
Adults and children, pensioners, students, photographers and journalists, as well as Israeli volunteers became acquainted with the Ukrainian culture. The festival was attended by about 500 people.
"We are pleased to welcome you today at our holiday. Historically, the peoples of Israel and Ukraine have always been linked with each other. And today we want to develop these relations. Ukrainian culture is rich and distinctive, and we welcome the opportunity to introduce it to you today", addressed Anna Zharova, one of the organizers of the festival.
Festival guests were dressed in traditional embroidered shirts; girls came in the Ukrainian chaplets.
The raisin of the festival was fashion show of dresses in Ukrainian style. Workshops on making dolls were organized for children. Also charity fair acted at the festival. Here the guests could buy embroided shirts, chaplets, souvenirs, Ukrainian-Israeli symbols.
Part of the received funds the organizers will send as the humanitarian aid to Israel and Ukraine.
112 International is grateful to Vyacheslav Feldman for the information provided.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars