Ukrainian software developers created "Crimean Wars" game
The game to appear in Play Market in a month
Ukrainian software developers have created a computer game "Crimean Wars", where a player can virtually defend the land from the "invaders", holding their attacks.
One of the authors of the game Serhiy Katrych in his interview with Krymr.com, the idea of "Crimean Wars" arose spontaneously: "Why don't we create such a thing, where you can shoot and defend you land". According to him, at first this idea was more like a joke, and then the developers decided to find the artist to elaborate the graphics. "In the nearest future, I think, in a month, we will put it in Play Market and you can easily download it, just search for to the "Crimean Wars" or "Krymnash", said Katrych.
He also noted that they have already got some comments on the game. "People probably like it," said the developer.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas