Ukrainian skirmishes in Top-100 photos of the year
Associated Press: Ukrainian clash near “Verkhovna Rada” was evaluated in the list of top-100 photos of the year
Every Year, Associated Press chooses a selection of photos that best documents the year`s top news stories around the world.
There are photos from Ukraine there too. On the first one an Orthodox priest stands next to killed Ukrainian soldiers on a check-point captured by pro-Russin rebels at the town of Krasniy Partizan, Eastern Ukraine.
The second photo shows a police officer giving a personal medical aid after a grenade blast during clashes between protestors and police following the vote to give greater powers to the East, outside the Parliament, in Kyiv, Ukraine.
There are also photos of French riot officers, so as Eifel tower lighted in three colors and bodies of victims of terrorist attacks in Paris.
Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land 28 October, 20:43
Halloween is coming in Ukraine 28 October, 19:14
Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side 28 October, 20:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: 21 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:07Yanukovych can not be interrogated due to absence of video conferencing system
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case