Ukrainian rescuers checking the fire safety status of churches before Easter
During the week experts visited the temples of six regions
On the eve of Easter Ukrainian rescuers are checking the fire safety status of the temples, - reported the press service of the State Service for Emergency Situations.
“The one of the biggest religious holidays – Easter is approaching. Its celebration is associated with the accumulation of a large number of people in the churches and the massive use of open flames, such as candles in religious institutions. That’s why in April throughout Ukraine the Rescue Service staff is carrying out a series of measures aimed at ensuring the fire safety of the temples, as well as to prevent the occurrence of emergencies in the churches during the worship services, "- said in a statement.
So, during the current week rescuers visited the temples of Volynska, Mykolaivska, Odesska, Khmelnytska, Khersonska, Zhitomyrska regions.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas