Ukrainian rammed a checkpoint at the Hungarian border
The man tryed to skip the checkpount without passing the customs controll
Border guards using a specialized device detained Ukrainian who tried to break across the border at the automobile checkpoint Chop (Tysa), Zakarpattia oblast, according to the State Border Service.
"Yesterday at the checkpoint "Tysa", arrived the citizen of Ukraine, driving his car "Opel". After passing the ID control the car leaded at high speed toward the side of the barrier, trying to go beyond the checkpoint without passing customs control," as stated in the report.
In order to restrain the intruder the borded guards used the "Cactus" device. As a result of their measures, the vehicle was not able to leave the checkpoint. Henceforth, the driver behaved aggressively and provocatively, the report says.
The border guards started an administrative offense against the infringer, and the punishment would be further determined by the court.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels