Ukrainian post starts drone delivery tests
First flight will be in Kyiv region on June 1
Ukrainian post service Ukrposhta starts its first tests to deliver the parcels via drones, reads the company's message.
According to liga.business, test flight will be organized in Bucha city in Kyiv region on June 1. Israel drone Flytrex will be used for the parcel delivery. The drone will travel from the central training depot Zelena Bucha.
The addressee will receive a message and will be able to receive the parcel from Ukrposhta in a few minutes. Mass media and public will be able to watch the whole process.
According to Ukrposhta chairman Ihor Tkachuk, the company is getting on the path of modernization with the use of the newest technologies. The company plans to implement drone delivery in the near future.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain