Ukrainian political strategists designed stickers depicting politicians for Telegram
Over 6,000 users downloaded a set of stickers within the first week
“Center of political solutions” announced the release of two free sets of stickers depicting famous Ukrainian and international politicians for the Telegram. Stickers picture typical messenger smiles using images of famous politicians, said the member of the Board of Directors at “Center of political solutions” Maksym Kulyaev in an interview to "Є!"
“Stickers are a part of modern on-line communication. However, we often don’t know who is depicted on them. We decided to create something that is clear to every one of us. Of course, these stickers are ironical and satirical”, - Kulyaev said.
Among Ukrainian politicians depicted on the stickers are Arseniy Yatsenuyk, Yuliya Tymoshenko, Petro Poroshenko, Oleh Lyashko and other famous politicians. More than 6,000 users downloaded a set of stickers in one week.
“Stickers depicting international politicians are also available for download”, - Kulyaev added.
Stickers with international politicians are available under the link: https://telegram.me/addstickers/cprWorld
Ukrainian politicians: https://telegram.me/addstickers/cprUkraine
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels