Ukrainian photo project to be exhibited in Thailand
The Chiang Mai Month of Photography is slated for February 15, 2016
“The Collective Unconscious”, a project created by Ukrainian photographs will be exhibited at the Chiang Mai Month of Photography festival, cultprostir.ua reports.
The event is to take place in February 2016 in Thailand. The project lies within the frameworks of the program presented by Odessa/Batumi Photo days.
“The Collective Unconscious” includes works of 12 Ukrainian photo artists. The project was created in September 2015 and first presented during the visual part of the GogolFest festival. It depicts the series of photographic sketches of civil life, united by the street theme.
The Chiang Mai Month of Photography is a non-commercial festival aiming to promote the art of photography. Annually, the project collects the best works around the globe.
Later, in April 2016, Odessa/Batumi Photo days festival will present best works from Asian countries – Cambodia, South Korea, Singapore and Malaysia.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars