Ukrainian music band was not allowed to enter Poland due to "threats to the order"
Ot Vinta band will not be able to give concert in Warsaw, as Polish officials consider them "threat to law and public order"
Polish border guards did not allowed Ukrainian band Ot Vinta enter Poland. In the explanatory memorandum the border service said that they are "a threat to law and public order", said the head of the Ukrainian Association in Poland Petro Tym on Facebook, liga.net reports.
Tym noted that the group has performed in Poland 20 times and had to give a concert today in Warsaw. Initially, the participants of Ot Vinta had to perform in Peremyshl on July 2. However, the local Polish nationalists accused the group of "promoting the ideology of Bandera". The concert was canceled at the insistence of the local authorities.
"Association of Ukrainians in Poland has a growing concern looking at aggressive actions against the Ukrainian community in Poland and the strengthening of anti-Ukrainian hysteria in our country", Tym said.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars