Ukrainian mountain climbers ascended world’s highest volcano
Ukrainians climbed on top of Ojos del Salado in South America
Ukrainian mountain climbers ascended the highest volcano in the world Ojos del Salado located in South America, at the border of Argentina and Chile. The volcano is 6872 meters high.
The ascending was a part of the “Flag of Ukraine on the highest peaks of world continents”.
“Our team consisting of Oleksandr Oryshko, Denis Peskov, Havrylyuk Yuriy and Ierko Andriy climbed the world’s highest volcano Ojos del Salado 6872 meters”, - Oleksandr Oryshko wrote on his Facebook.
Prominent Ukrainian astronomer Klim Churyumov died 15 October, 20:16
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars