Ukrainian military to take part in military parade in Chisinau
This is first time since independence of Moldova
Ukrainian troops of the Odesa Military Academy are preparing to participate in the parade on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Moldova, which will be held on August 27 in Chisinau. The Defense Ministry's press service reports this.
Such event occurred for the first time since the independence in Moldova, and our military will take part in it at the invitation of the Moldovan side.
Also, units from Romania, Poland and the UK will take part in the parade.
Ministry of Defense said that "local people greet Ukrainian servicemen with "Glory to Ukraine!".
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case