Ukrainian Fashion Week 2016 started in Kyiv
Leading Ukrainian designers and stars of Ukrainian show business visited the event
On March 17 Mystetskyi Arsenal held the first event dedicated to the 38th Ukrainian Fashion Week. New collections were already presented by POUSTOVIT, Yuliya Polishchuk, Elena GOLETS, Elena BURENINA, bobkova, VIKTORANISIMOV and brand Label One.
Their leitmotif is a combination of absolutely opposite textures and implementation of the major trends in 2016. Light transparent fabric, fringe, metallic elements were the protagonists of the first day of UFW 2016.
The leading Ukrainian designers, as well as the stars of show business visited this year UFF in Kyiv: Masha Iefrosinina, Svetlana Tarabarova, Dmitriy Monatik, Dantes and Nadia Dorofeeva, Natalia Walewskaya and many others.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode 24 October, 15:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas