Ukrainian engineer invented a system for saving passengers of crashing plane
In October, Street FX Motorsport & Graphics community published the video demonstration of the system of passengers’ rescue in the plane crash
The system for passengers’ rescue was developed by Kyiv aviation engineer Volodymyr Tatarenko. It can provide almost guaranteed salvation of all passengers and crew in a plane crash in the air at takeoff and landing, Pravda Life.
"Constantly seeing these horrors, knowing the statistics about accidents, I came to some conclusions. In people the wrong impression about the accident, because 80% of accidents are caused by the human factor (the crew and those preparing the flight) ", says the inventor.
The aircraft designers around the world are trying to improve the reliability of the aircraft themselves, so that the human factor is not going away. The engineer decided to find a solution that would cope with this problem.
Conceived capsules with seating for passengers and crew, invented by Tatarenko, can jump out of the fuselage of the aircraft through the rear hatch in 2-3 seconds. First, the plane is pushed a little parachute, it pulls out a large parachute, which already draws itself capsule. However, it can be installed only on the model, where there is the hatch through which the capsule can escape, so for Boeing or Airbus, it still does not fit.
The capsule is flying at a speed of 8.9 m/s, the design provides a sensor that determines the distance to the surface. When the distance is reduced, the powder includes engines, they inhibit the container - as a result, it lands a zero rate, says the inventor.
Such a capsule, which can be installed in serial models of aircraft, is the first stage of the invention. The second - the creation of new models of aircraft equipped with such capsules. And if in the first case, when the capsule is installed in an existing model airplane, it becomes more difficult in the second his weight does not change.
But there is a little chance that the invention will be issued. Tatarenko appealed to the Ministry of Transport, but they said that they do not have funds for the project. The estimated cost of the first phase - a capsule which can be integrated into existing models of aircraft – is about $1 million.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case