Ukrainian diaspora sent the medical equipment to Kyiv hospital
The cargo was about 40 feet
Ukrainian diaspora sent a consignment of medical equipment for military hospital in Kyiv, amounting to more than $ 800 thousand, reported the press service of Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
'Ukrainians of US state Washington, with the support of the organization 'Circle of caring friends' and the Embassy of Ukraine in the United States, sent 40-foot cargo container with medical equipment to the National Military Medical Clinical Center 'The Main Military Clinical Hospital'. The content of the cargo consist of biometric and diagnostic equipment, hygiene products, disposable medical clothing, supplies and more. The total cost of aid was more than $ 800 thousand', - said in the statement.
Anatoliy Kazmirchuk, Head of National Military-Medical Center, Major General of Medical Service, expressed gratitude to the organizers of the action for the support and ensured, that all the medical equipment will be used in order to help wounded soldiers, who treat in the hospital.
'Only the knowledge of the doctor, unfortunately, is not enough in order to provide quality the valuable assistance. In the arsenal of physicians must be the equipment of high quality, modern diagnostic tools and the necessary medicines. That help, which we received today, will be used for its intended purpose, at all levels', said Kazmirchuk.
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars