Ukrainian Consul to visit Sushchenko on October 14, - Feygin
Activists told about the conditions of Sushchenko's inprisonment
Ukrainian consul in Moscow Gennady Breskalenko will visit arrested in Moscow Ukrainian journalist Roman Sushchenko on 14 October. In an interview with "Apostrophe" the lawyer, Mark Feygin told about this.
Russian human rights activist Zoya Svetova in the air of "112 Ukraine" said that during her visit to Sushchenko on Friday he was "quite calm, confident."
"TIn te camera he has a radio. He has philosophical approach to his detention, he accepted it. While Roman is alone in the quarantine camera. In the next few days he should be transferred to the ordinary, but also may remain in solitary confinement, he has not yet decided.", - says Svetova.
A member of the public supervisory commission Elena Masiuk who visited Roman on Thursday, said that in jail Sushchenko offered a choice of either hot water or tea, but did not say about the right to receive water.
Also, to the correspondent of "Novaya Gazeta", who met him in jail "Lefortovo" Sushchenko said that in the first days after the arrest he was not allowed to receive any food or water.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars