Ukrainian border guards found 7 illegal immigrants from India, Bangladesh and Nepal
All of them were trying to get to Hungary
In the Transcarpathian region, employees of the State Border Service of Ukraine found seven illegal immigrants who were trying to illegally cross the state border. This was reported in the press service of the border agency.
It is reported that about 2 a.m. border department "Vylok" of Mukachevo Detachment received operational information, found and detained the three men without documents. They argued that they are citizens of India.In addition, the border guards found four more illegal immigrants without documents at a distance of 100 meters from the border. One of them identified himself as a native of Bangladesh, the other three - Nepal.
State Border Service of Ukraine reported that all seven migrants were trying to get to Hungary.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas