Ukrainian airplane An-225 "Mriya" lands in Australia
Landing of the biggest plane in the world is observed by about 20 000 people
In the city of Perth in Australia the world's largest Ukrainian aircraft An-225 "Mriya" has landed. It is reported by Radio Australia.
The media notes that the aircraft landing in Perth was observed by about 20 thousand people. Many of the air transport fans specially arrived from different regions to see the event, creating a traffic jam on the roads.
It is noted that the aircraft is not only the "impressive" in terms of size, but also is capable of carrying the impressive weight of the load. This plane is also used for humanitarian missions in disaster situations. An-225 weighs more than 600 tons. It is the largest and heaviest aircraft ever made, the scope of its wings is the longest among all existing aircraft.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case