Ukraine’s Security Service disrupts preparation of terrorist act in Mariupol
Press department of the SBU reported this on August 24
Agents of the SBU, Ukraine’s Security Service, busted an illegal laboratory where explosives were made. The SBU’s press department specified that saboteurs of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) could have used the explosives.
The law enforcers detained the local resident who owned the lab, where he composed explosives and upgraded pellet guns to firearms. During the searches, the SBU found two almost ready explosive devices, chemical substances for making explosives and the facility to upgrade firearms and ammunition.
Two of the ordering party who were supposed to get the explosives were saboteurs of the DPR; they planned terrorist acts in Mariupol on August 24, the SBU said.
Donbas: Avdiivka under mortar fire 13 October, 23:58
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Donbas: 122 mm artillery shells Shyrokyne 10 October, 08:35
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case