Ukraine’s IT specialists to take part in the Golden Byte Championship
The registration closes February 21
The championship welcomes school and university students, as well as universities' alumni of 2015 and other categories of experts in the IT, computer design, video games development and communications.
The prize fund of the event is UAH 500,000 (USD 20,325).
The registration stays open till February 21.
The "Golden Byte" International IT Championship is a platform to unite young IT professionals, startups, investors and large companies. For participants it is an opportunity to get a job offer, precious experience and essential tips from the best world IT specialists. It is also a great chance to receive a valuable investment and support for one’s projects development.
Annually, more than ten thousand people from Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia participate in the championship.
The motto of the "Golden Byte 2016” championship is “Invent. Create. Change”. The Championship is organized by STEP IT Academy, Ukraine’s largest IT-training center.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case