‘The government approved the respective decree on preparations for the heating season; it foresees allocation of respective supplies of coal and gas. The ministry and the other ministries involved in this process showed they were ready. The basic parameters, defined by the Cabinet of Ministers are practically adhered to. So let me assure Ukrainian citizens and tell them this: there are no problems with preparations for the heating season, ’ Ukraine’s Energy Minister Ihor Nasalyk said in the interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
21:47 21.09.2017 Will Hurd: "Will Hurd: We need to be giving more support and lethal aid to Ukraine"
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Ukraine’s Energy Minister: No problems with preparations for winterization
Responsible agencies show high readiness for heating season
Related: The first batch of coal to alternate the Donbass coal will come to Ukraine on August, 20-21 - Nasalyk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Day in Donbas conflict zone: Militants violated truce three times
- POLITICS23:38Stoltenberg supports Ukrainian proposal for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas
- POLITICS23:03Trump on meeting with Poroshenko: It's wonderful
- POLITICS22:32Romanian President canceled visit to Ukraine because of the law on education
- POLITICS21:14Ukraine and US have common vision of cooperation in security field, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas