Ukraine tests system of modeling breakdowns on nuclear plants
Rodos system starts test work, showing evacuation ways during nuclear threats
The Rodos system started working in test mode in Ukraine. It is the system that is able to model the failure at nuclear power stations and its consequences, and to help find the ways of evacuations.
According to liga.net, the automatic system of preparing the decision taking consists of four computers in the Radiation accident consequence predicting center in the State emergency service of Ukraine. Each of the computers refers to separate Atomic power station - Rivne, South Ukrainian, Zaporizhia, and Khmelnytskyi power stations.
The system is able to model the virtual accidents to figure out the possible ways to recover after the accident in advance and to prevent them with preventative measures.
40 European institutes created the system with Ukrainian specialists. The EU financed the project.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case