Ukraine sent to Russia exchange documents for prisoners Soloshenko and Afanasiev
“We are conducting closed-doors negotiations, and I have cautious optimism that prisoners will return to the territory of Ukraine", - Justice Minister
Ukraine has filled and handed over to Russia all the documents necessary for the exchange of illegally detained Yuriy Soloshenko and Gennadiy Afanasiev. This was stated by Ukrainian Justice Minister Pavlo Petrenko during a dialogue with journalists.
“We are conducting closed-doors diplomatic negotiations, and I have a cautious optimism that everything will be alright, and prisoners will return to the territory of Ukraine", - he said.
"The legal side is fully prepared and handed over to the Russian Federation. The response will be received as a result of diplomatic negotiations, as it was with Nadiya (Savchenko, - Ed.). We negotiated to the last minute, and then filled the legal component, so now we are in the same situation. it is important that politicians should not comment on this until the moment when our guys cross the border of Ukraine. The negotiations are very difficult,"- told the Minister.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas