Ukraine marks 2nd anniversary of Dignity Revolution victory
February 20 declared the Day of Heaven's Hundred memory
Today, February 20, Ukraine commemorates the 2nd anniversary of Dignity Revolution victory and honors the memory of Heaven's Hundred heroes.
Memorable events devoted to the anniversary and attended by Ukrainian leaders will be held today in the center of Kiev. Most of them will take place at Maidan (Independence Square) and in Ukrainian House.
Immediately after the minute of silence during the exhibition space opening, a 10-meter interactive art canvas will be created. The action will begin near the Ukrainian House.
After the art object creation there will be a presentation of Dignity Revolution Museum - memorial complex dedicated to Heaven's Hundred heroes, and also "Independence: from independence to freedom" multimedia project. Viewers will be able to see the English-language documentary “Windows into Protest”.
Afterwards the concert "Songs of Freedom" will be held at Maidan where Ukrainian musicians will perform their songs.
And at 18:00, after dark, “Dignity Rays” over Maidan will be lighted again.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars