Ukraine launches educational project to fight cancer
Ukraine starts a project to fight oncological diseases “Everything you need to know to stay away from cancer”
According to participants of the press-conference at UNIAN, target audience of the project are women. In particular, it is aimed at helping women overcome phobias concerning oncological diseases.
Organizers of the program are Israeli hospital LISOD and “Preobrazharium” project.
Managing Partner at LISOD Michael Amzel informed that the project will involve educational seminars, workshops and lectures.
“Such projects are very important. They help people identify the disease at early stages. Israeli experience demonstrates: if people are aware of cancer and ways of its prevention, it is possible to limit mortality to an absolute minimum”, - said Amzel.
Project manager at “Preobrazharium” Alla Rozhkova informed that the aim of the project is to develop women’s awareness of their health.
“We will engage high-qualified lecturers, speakers and experts for the project. We are very excited to work with such partners as LISOD. The project starts in February 2016”, - said Rozhkova.
Shimon Peres buried in Jerusalem 30 September, 12:10
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas