Ukraine clogged up with snow
The most difficult situation is observed in Odesa, Mykolaiv and Dnipropetrovsk regions
Due to severe snow falls and ground icing, road traffic in the three regions of Ukraine is significantly limited. Tomorrow, roads in Sumy, Poltava and Chernihiv regions (northern and central Ukraine) may be closed due to the worsening weather conditions.
January 19, retirees in Poltava (central Ukraine) jump-started the bus with its engine faded due to freeezing temperatures. The video below belongs to Facebook user Tamara Kostenkova.
Watch the video:
Полтава, 19.01...пенсионеры и троллейбусОпубліковано Tamara Kostenkova 18 січня 2016 р.
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars