Ukraine celebrates Day of writing and language
Poroshenko and provided almost fifty scholarships for pupils and students on the occasion of writing and language Day
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko granted scholarships named after Taras Shevchenko for ten best students of secondary schools from among the winners of the All-Ukrainian student's Olympiad on the Ukrainian language and literature of the academic year 2015/16 on the occasion of the Day of Ukrainian writing and language. It is reported by the press service of the Head of State.
"The appointment of scholarships will facilitate state support for intellectually gifted Ukrainian youth, stimulating them to self-realization, the disclosure of creativity. The success of pupils and students is an example for others, and the key to further advances in the field of study of the Ukrainian language", notes the press service.
Poroshenko has congratulated compatriots on Day of Ukrainian writing and language.
Recall that Ukraine is celebrating the Day of Ukrainian writing and language today, on November 9.
According to the Orthodox calendar – it is a day honoring the memory of the Venerable Nestor the Chronicler - a follower of the creators of the Slavic alphabet Cyril and Methodius.
EU found compromise on visa-free suspension mechanism, - Poroshenko 7 December, 20:16
Poroshenko congratulates President- elect of Austria 7 December, 17:48
Onishchenko tapes: new blackmail against Poroshenko 7 December, 19:42
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism